Attention - Mobile Devices
The InteliChart portal works best from a computer. If you are having trouble using this portal on your mobile device (such as registration, finding documents, or sending messages), then PLEASE try the portal from a computer.
Please also read the Portal Instructions below for navigating the portal.
Our patient portal allows you to:
- Upload documents and forms to our office (school physical forms, Lead screening forms, IEP or 504 plans, orders for physical, occupational or speech therapy, medication forms, etc)
- Upload a copy of your new insurance card
- View your child's lab results, office notes and growth chart
- View and print your child's immunization record and school forms
- Send non-urgent messages to your doctor
If you have not been registered to our new InteliChart patient portal, please call our office to be registered at 847-359-5000.
Portal Instructions Guides
Requesting Physical Form Read this quick instruction guide to find out how to request your child's physical exam form (State of Illinois Certificate of Child Health Examination form)
Sending a Message Please only send PDF forms. We cannot complete forms sent in another format. Read this quick instruction guide to find out how to upload forms to be completed for your child, and how to upload a copy of your new insurance card. Use this method to send us a Camp form, Sports form, Daycare form, PT/OT/Speech therapy forms, Medication forms for school, 504 or IEP forms, Lead screening forms (please fill out answers before sending to us), etc.
Finding Documents Read this quick instruction guide to find out how to find the completed forms we have sent back for you.